Well, I explored Flickr tonight and uploaded two of my favorite pictures from my trip to Alaska this past summer. I think that I have a link to them on my blog but I also uploaded this one to my blog, as well. Someone please tell me if have gotten my pictures from Flickr to my blog correctly. I thought they would show up instead of just creating a link. Please advise! :)Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Week 3 - Thing 5 - Explore Flickr
Well, I explored Flickr tonight and uploaded two of my favorite pictures from my trip to Alaska this past summer. I think that I have a link to them on my blog but I also uploaded this one to my blog, as well. Someone please tell me if have gotten my pictures from Flickr to my blog correctly. I thought they would show up instead of just creating a link. Please advise! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your photo that's posted looks great! The flickr link took me to the main webpage and not a specific photo. When you get a chance try the steps again. In the meantime I'll try to jot down my process step by step and see if there's another way to tackle this blip.
Post a Comment