skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Library Tech in Training
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Week 3 - Things 6 and 7
I just created a trading card. I never knew that these web tools existed. Awesome! I'm thinking that I may be able to use this idea as a way to present our desert research. I'm excited to try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing
Loading...
LibraryThing
Ocean Life Rollyo
Select...
Ocean Life
Search The Web
TechLEARNing.com
Loading...
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(21)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(4)
Week 3 - Things 6 and 7
Week 3 - Thing 5 - Explore Flickr
Flickr
Week 2 - Thing 3 - Blog and Avatar
About Me
Librarian in the Valley
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment