Sunday, March 2, 2008

Week 5 - Thing 12

S-U-C-C-E-S-S! I am so happy that Rollyo was easy to use. We are beginning a unit on the ocean with our primary students so I decided to locate websites on ocean life that they could use for research. I found Rollyo easy to use. I have added the link to the right of my blog page. Is this where I should be putting all of these things? I decided to place it there rather than making it a blog entry. I hope this is right.

My only concern about using Rollyo with students is the distraction of the advertisements going down the right side of the page. Even though we ignore them, they are drawn to them. This could keep them from focusing on the information that they should be using.

This is my last entry for the day. I need to get some rest so I am ready for video conferencing tomorrow. We are doing RAP and the 100th Day of School! :)

No comments: